Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had anal sex last night and everytime I go

I had anal sex last night and everytime I go

Patient: I had anal sex last night and everytime I go pwe something white leaking from my butthole is this normal ?

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.If it was not protected then its likely that the sem en and other secretions might have stayed back and are coming out gradually. However if the secretions are present even after you have had a bowel movement, then its not normal. it suggests some infection and will require a microscopic examination of the white discharge. Try to keep the area clean and dry and wait for 24 hours more. if it persists then do meet your doctor and get the area and the secretions examined.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.