I had and episode there where I suddenly felt faint

Q: I had and episode there where I suddenly felt faint and very sick, it passed after 5 mins and since then it's been coming back in waves of tingles through out my whole body. I have never fainted before, it feels like a lot of activity is going in my head - like migraine type symptoms but not painful just an overwhelming lightheadedness. My breasts are very tender- the most so they have ever been.

Symptoms:  Tingling through whole body, waves of lightheadedness and nausea

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
Your symptoms of feeling faint, associated with tingling throughout the whole body and lightheadedness are suggestive of a vasovagal attack.

Such attacks are common in those with postural hypotension, where certain activities like sudden standing up, or getting up from laying down position leads to a drop in BP causing such symptoms. But since it's persistent in your case it is better to get some investigations done for the same. I will advise you to get CBC, FBS/PPBS, and thyroid profile done.

Sometimes hormonal imbalance can cause similar symptoms but that is not the likely cause here. I am mentioning that since your breasts have been engorged. So provided all the tests are normal, and the symptoms persist, a hormonal evaluation can be done including FSH, LH, estrogen and progesterone.

Kindly get the tests done and share the reports, and I can give my opinion based on that.

Hope this was helpful,
Feel free to discuss further,