I had blood coming out of my anus for the

Q: I had blood coming out of my anus for the last 3 to 4days (3 to 4drops) after the stool ...i mean its not mixed in the stool ...There is absolutely no pain and im pretty normal . i visted the doctor he prescribed me RUTIN tablet ( Troxerutin &Calcium Dobesilate tablet) Same day blood has stopped coming out ...Meanwhile my blood test report shows that i have 19.3gms Haemoglobin
PCV : 56% MCV is 93.4fl and RBC count is 6mb/cu mm.
RBC morphology :Normocytic normochromic

Is there any problem??

Symptoms:  Blood (3 to 4drops) has come out of my anus after the stool for 3 to 4days. Then it stopped after taking RUTIN tablets