I had blowjob from a sex worker with a condom.

Patient

Q: I had blowjob from a sex worker with a condom. But I have not disposed it. I am sure that I have no cum in it. But I am worried if she can use if any precum in the condom to get pregnent. I just want to know if that is possible?

Doctor

Thanks for posting query at ATD about your health care.

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
The chances of pregnancy is almost nil in your case because sperm can't survive long and it is very important it should be introduce inside the vagina through penetration (ejaculation).

And as such sperm quantity is very low in precum.
So the chances are almost nil.

Hope found useful, feel free to discuss more information.
Good luck.

Patient: So if I have cum in the condom what are the chances she can use it to get pregnancy ?
Doctor: Hi,
Almost nil chances of pregnancy in your case.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.