I had botox on my upper and lower lips 4

Q: I had botox on my upper and lower lips 4 days ago. I asked for fillers. I am now worried as i have been reading up on the side effects.if im going to get side effects would i of had them by now

Thanks for your health query on ATD.

Botox takes a week or so to show it's full effect. The effects of fillers are fast. I just want to know whether you are having any deformity or unevenness of your lips.
If answer is no then there is no reason to worry.
Please feel free to ask further follow ups if you have any.
Good luck.

Patient: No I have nothing like that. Am I likely too. I really am worried. Thanks
Doctor: As it has been 4 - 5 days when you got Botox shots ,there is remote possibilities of any complication.
Please stop thinking about complications.
Best wishes.