I had cold a week back It is OK now

Patient : I had cold a week back. It is OK now. But I have bad headache in left half part since couple of days.
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. This head ache could be due to sinusitis which gener ally stays on after a bad cold. The same can be confirmed by sinus examination by a doctor or by an X-ray of paranasal sinuses. There could be other causes of headache as well but initially it would be better to rule out the sinusitis first. This will require the use of antibiotics and decongestants. Do meet your doctor and get yourself examined. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.