I had CPD (cephalopelvic disproportion) during my last pregnancy my

Q: I had CPD (cephalopelvic disproportion) during my last pregnancy my son was 5lb 9oz at birth and was an emergency c-section, i was induced at 39weeks 3day i got to push and everything got fully dilated my friend could even see my sons hair on his head so i was close..... So i suppose my question is how feasible is it for me to have a vbac? Is it and less risky than a repeat c-section, or is it really 50/50 between the two? I really do not want an epidural im not afraid of needles or scared of pain of it or anything i just dont want to be numb like that and im assuming since they would cut through scared tissue it may be even more painful to recover this time around. I just want to know how likely is it that i can have a successful vaginal birth? are there things i can do? And if its safer for me and baby to get a repeat c-section what are my options for that? Can i only get a c-section with and epidural or do i have other options? im 25 and its been 4years since my first pregnancy, please help i just ned some facts and info that is relevent to my specific situation