I had drunk 5 glasses of indian hemp on 17

Patient : I had drunk 5 glasses of indian hemp on 17 feb. After that i feel depressed and fearful about my death and future happenings in the family. My heart rate increases with suffocation..what can be the reason and cure for it.??
Symptoms:  Depression about future , anxiety , dehydration, .
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. In some people, THC which is an opioid agonist can cause these symptoms. See a Doctor to confirm this and you may be started on behavior therapy or on medication. A psychiatrist is definitely needed to help you. All the best. Hope this helps you.