I had drunk 5 glasses of indian hemp on 17

Patient

Q: I had drunk 5 glasses of indian hemp on 17 feb. After that i feel depressed and fearful about my death and future happenings in the family. My heart rate increases with suffocation..what can be the reason and cure for it.??

Symptoms:  Depression about future , anxiety , dehydration, .
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

In some people, THC which is an opioid agonist can cause these symptoms. See a Doctor to confirm this and you may be started on behavior therapy or on medication. A psychiatrist is definitely needed to help you. All the best.

Hope this helps you.