I had endometriosis cystectomy 10 days ago.

Patient

Q: I had endometriosis cystectomy 10 days ago. I need to know what my pathology report says and is it cancer ous? do I need to remove ovary

I had endometriosis cystect...-1
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
The histopathology report says that the cyst was a serious cyst adenoma which comprises 20% of ovarian neoplasms but they are not malignant at all. They are benign cysts and once removed adequately, the treatment is complete. The cyst was not an endometrioma or an endometriotic cyst which probably was suspected, so there is in fact no need to remove the ovary at all.
I hope i have answered your query,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: will this impact fertility and turn cancerous
Doctor: As it has been removed, there is no bearing on the fertility and as said it was a benign lesion.