I had fever and visited the doctor for a consultation

Q: I had fever and visited the doctor for a consultation. He prescribed common cold medicines for 3 days. But after using the medicines for 1 day, I don't feel so bad anymore. Should I keep using the medicines for 2 more days?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, slight temperature

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. We are here to help you.

You might be feeling better due to the effect of the medicines. Since you have not mentioned the name of medicines, it is difficult for me to comment. However, if there are any antibiotics then you should continue them for at least 3 days.
The cough and cold is mostly viral in origin and takes 3-5 days to get better. So, i suppose there is no harm in taking the medicine for total 3 days.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy