I had gotten a positive pregnancy test on April 20th

Patient

Q: I had gotten a positive pregnancy test on April 20th but started spotting on the 26th of April. My hcg levels have been increasing and decreasing for the past month it should be a 0 by now but still isn't. I've also been having pain in my lower abdomen on the left side and upper left above the belly button when being pushed on or just sitting.Some nights i have to sleep with a pillow behind my back to get comfortable. I'm also still having light bleeding off and on not heavy. I also still have a positive urine and blood test. I've been to the hospital multiple times on different occasions and they said they didn't see anything in my uterus so I was told to go to a different hospital where there are obgyns that operate there and sad there was a possible small gestational sac in my uterus but wasn't quite sure. I'm really confused no one seems to know whats going on like its a mystery. My doctor seems to think it may be an ectopic pregnancy and suggested a shot or can do surgery but not sure if it's best because there could possibly be nothing in the tubes. What should i do?Do I need a second opinion because I've seen a Gyno? I'm also a high risk. I feel like something is wrong.

Symptoms:  Nausea,pain in the abdomen, light bleeding, exhaustion
Doctor

A:   Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

I can understand your concerns.
I have gone through your history and in my opinion with your symptoms and reports it is not very clear whether you are still pregnant or not .
But you have to consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and investigation done to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
If it is there, you require surgery and removal of your tube (if bursts).
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more questions.

Good luck.