I had inter course 5 days ago without a condom

Patient : I had inter course 5 days ago without a condom and my vagna has been really itcy and sore and also red! What does this mean?
I had inter course 5 days a...-1

Q: So about 3 weeks ago I started getting abdominal pain with the severity that it would wake me up at night. It was alm...

Q: I've had pretty badly breakout of canker sores for around 5 years now. And couldn't remember a day when I am free of ...

Q: My husband has a severe case of alcoholic hepatitis. He was in the hospital for three weeks and one week ago he was d...

Q: My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering a lot of pain in her back and legs with numbness, especially the left ...

Q: I am the mother of a 55 year old male. He has developed an extreme case of fluid retention. bloated stomach, cellulit...

218

173

138

98