October 21, 2018

I had intercourse 2/8/15 my menstrual came 2/15

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had intercourse 2/8/15 my menstrual came 2/15

Patient: I had intercourse 2/8/15 my menstrual came 2/15. Then intercourse again 3/1/15 but my menstrual hasn’t arrived and it’s 3/16/155 could I possibly be pregnant?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.As you had unprotected intercourse around the time of expecte d ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.But delayed periods can occur due to many other causes also.Usually, menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only.So, better to wait for few more days.If you do not get periods even one week after expected date, please go for urine pregnancy test once.Hope this helps.Take care.

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No