I had intercourse during ovalation, I now have a lot

Patient : I had intercourse during ovalation, I now have a lot of discharge, feel tired, moody, get stomach cramps, need to wee more, have cravings, feel sick, am I pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Though the symptoms are suggestive of an early pregnancy, they are not specific to preg nancy. In case you are expecting the cycles or have missed a cycle, do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If negative, these symptoms could be due to anxiety or stress or even a part of premenstrual symptoms. Hope this helped. Regards