I had jaundice a month back and now recovered from

Patient

Q: I had jaundice a month back and now recovered from it. However from the last couple of days I am feeling terrible weakness in my legs and unable to walk faster. I am an athelitic person and actively participate in all sporting and physical activities.
I have consulted a general physician and he mentioned it as a general weakness and prescribed some vitamins.
I have done some research online and some of my symptoms are inclining towards GBS. Please advise if I need to consult another doctor or need not worry.?

Doctor