Ask The Doctor > Pending > I had kidney stones last year When I had taken

I had kidney stones last year When I had taken

Patient: I had kidney stones last year. When I had taken the cityscan the result stated that the kidneys are cleared and it detected that I have a Dermoid cyst in the right part of the ovary. I didn’t undergone surgery. After a year, that was last week I decided to have a check up again. I am willing to have the surgery. It was still in the right part but what I am concerned about now is that the pain is more frequent and obvious on the left part, beside the navel area, rather than the other side. The doctor said it is affected by the cyst at the right part. I’m not contented with it and planning to have a second opinion. I am honestly scared and I want to know what could be the other possible reasons why it is painful, would there be cases that I have another sickness aside from the cyst? Please help me. Thank you.

Doctor: