I had knee surgery about 2 years ago I have really bad pain.

Patient : I had knee surgery about 2 years ago I think it was and my hip on the side of my bad leg is giving me really bad pain when I walk, should I be concerned? I just started running again so I don't know if that has anything to do with it except I've been playing sports and had some pains but this is really painful when I walk (I went light jogging for about 15 mins)
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You shoul d be concerned about your hip pains. It can be concerned about hip pains as it can be from the origin from hip and knee. You should get your hip and knee x-ray to find the pathology. You can get your vitamin D and if found low you can get its supplements of vitamin D3. You can take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief. Hope your query got answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care