I had knee surgery about 2 years ago I have really bad pain.

Q: I had knee surgery about 2 years ago I think it was and my hip on the side of my bad leg is giving me really bad pain when I walk, should I be concerned? I just started running again so I don't know if that has anything to do with it except I've been playing sports and had some pains but this is really painful when I walk (I went light jogging for about 15 mins)

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You should be concerned about your hip pains. It can be concerned about hip pains as it can be from the origin from hip and knee. You should get your hip and knee x-ray to find the pathology. You can get your vitamin D and if found low you can get its supplements of vitamin D3. You can take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief.
Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care