I had lipo for my thighs 3 days ago the

Patient : I had lipo for my thighs 3 days ago the compression garment on my left thigh is very tight. I want some tips.

Q: I have this lesions on my gum, i attached pictures. What are these lesions on my gum. Are they serious?

Q: I have a tailors bunion on my right pinky toe. It is extremely painful wearing certain types of shoes. If I choose to...

Q: Children high cholesterol, high lipo A. What type of doctor we should visit and what thype of treatment?

Q: I had my implant removed a week ago i have been very ill when i had it taken out i am still a bit poorly how long unt...

Q: I have peyronies I can stil have erection there is No pain and just the erection is les strong and is swiftly to the ...

218

173

138

98