I had my baby a month ago can I still get pregnant?

Patient : I had my baby a month ago can I still get pregnant if I use the pull out method?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. A repeat pregnancy after a delivery just 1 month back is unlikely as the woman stays i n lactational amenorrhoea and the menses with ovulation have not resumed, so the chances of pregnancy again are minimal. If the menses have not resumed and you have followed pull out method, then it's unlikely that you would get pregnant. I hope I have addressed your concern. Hope this helps. Regards