I had my first depo injection 5 weeks ago and

Patient : I had my first depo injection 5 weeks ago and been bleeding ever since!!!! Was first just spotting but now it's heavier and I have pains and blood clots I need it sorted do i need to go see someone? To stop the bleeding? Maybe bring my next injection forward? Please help haven't a clue how it works
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Menstrual irregularities can be seen with depo shot. If y ou didn't rule out the possibility of pregnancy before starting the depo, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility. If the test gives a negative result, better to consult your doctor and take antifibrinolytic drugs or additional dose of hormones to control the bleeding. After bleeding controls you can continue with your depo shot till the completion of its period. After that you can go for a new shot. Take care.