I had my last molar on the right extracted about

Patient : I had my last molar on the right extracted about a year ago. It still hasn't fully healed and I have a hole where it used to be. What should I do about it?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your concerns about the hole at a place where last molar was removed last year. The probable cause is retailed tooth part or osteomyelitis locally. I would advise you in such a situation to consult your Dentist, go for X-ray to see what is retained and get it removed. The would will heal within 7 days. I hope this answer helps you to take a proper decision.