I had my last period between the 17-18 May Then

Patient

Q: I had my last period between the 17-18 May. Then I had protected sex on the 2 June. I was wondering if by any chance could I be pregnant?

Doctor

Q: About a month ago my fingers became red, swollen and super achy. This summer I had a few cases of trigger finger and ...

Q: Went to see a nurse practitioner at Walgreens; she believes that I was bitten by a spider. The wound started out as j...

Q: My herpes lab reads IGM 5.2 type 1&2 IGG HSV 1= 0.1 and HSV2 =0.7 How is it possible I'm positive IGM. With suc...

Q: Hi, my BP is 143/98, I'm a nervous person anyway,should I go to the dr. Im not currently taking any BP meds

Q: Hello. Does the mini pill/progesterone only pill (birth control) increase the risk of brain cancer and liver cancer? ...

218

173

138

98