I had my last period on the 13th of this month

Patient: I had my last period on the 13th of this month and it only lasted 24 hours. I had my 5 year coil removed on the 17th after 3 years. I had unprotected sex since the 14th night and should has ovulated due to regular periods in the 27th (yesterday) however the past week I have severe bloating, nauseous feeling, severe fatigue even though I am sleeping a lot, cramping in the lower abdomen, stinging on the one side of my pelvis and sometimes a bubbly sensation. Even though I am not due on until the 10th April could I still be pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.If you have had sex the very next day of the period that had started, there is no chanc e of pregnancy. The symptoms that you have been experiencing could be a part of early pregnancy, but they are not specific to pregnancy. It can also be due to premenstrual syndrome, indicating that the cycles may arrive in a weeks time. However, you may test for a pregnancy on 14th day after the last sexual intercourse. This will clear out the doubts if you are really pregnant or not, do a beta hCG test for this which is more accurate.Hope this helped.Regards