I had my period last month But my boyfriend

Patient

Q: I had my period last month. But my boyfriend put his dick on my basins but didn't go inside.. A week and a half before my period my stomach started to feel bad and when i wiped one streak of red blood came out but then it never happened again. Am i pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Hello.
Thanks for the query to ATD.

With the history as described with no penile penetration,the chances of pregnancy are minimal. Moreover the likely cause of streak of blood which you had seen about 2 weeks prior to your due date could might as well be a delayed ovulation bleed with mild cramps.
However,it is better to rule out pregnancy if doubt remains subconsciously with a serum beta hcg test after a week of sexual encounter. A negative test shall rule out pregnancy for sure.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health,