Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had my period last month But my boyfriend

I had my period last month But my boyfriend

Patient: I had my period last month. But my boyfriend put his dick on my basins but didn’t go inside.. A week and a half before my period my stomach started to feel bad and when i wiped one streak of red blood came out but then it never happened again. Am i pregnant?

Doctor: Hello.Thanks for the query to ATD.With the history as described with no penile penetration,the chances of pregnanc y are minimal. Moreover the likely cause of streak of blood which you had seen about 2 weeks prior to your due date could might as well be a delayed ovulation bleed with mild cramps.However,it is better to rule out pregnancy if doubt remains subconsciously with a serum beta hcg test after a week of sexual encounter. A negative test shall rule out pregnancy for sure.I hope I have answered your query in detail.Wishing you good health,Regards