Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had my period on the 10- 13 of

I had my period on the 10- 13 of

Patient: I had my period on the 10- 13 of April which was a week early for my usual cycle. I’m now bleeding but its not period blood it’s light pink and I’m having stomach pains I’m also nauseous. Could I be pregnant?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a possibility that you could be pregnant as you say that you have a light pin k colored bleeding which could mean an implantation bleeding. However, you will have to confirm the same by doing a pregnancy test after 14 days from your last sexual intercourse or getting a beta hCG blood test done at the same time. Consult a gynecologist to help you better on this and act accordingly depending on the results.Hope this helped.Regards

Patient: Today is day 6 of the spotting. I have headaches n light pains I’m so tired and very Moody and nauseous