I had my periods on2/22/2015 which lasted for 4daysAfter my

Patient

Q: I had my periods on2/22/2015 which lasted for 4days.After my periods I had sex on2/28/2015..3/6/2015
3/11/2015..3/19/2015 and 3/27/2015..my cycle 35days
I have missed my periods

Doctor

Q: Are external hemorrhoids in the form of small bumps around the anus inside the butt cheeks?

Q: I have had a pain/headache over my eye on the brow bone for over a week. It's tender to touch that area and also over...

Q: Hey there, hoping you can help. I have had dhyarrea and a painful stomavh for more than ten days now and i dont jnow...

Q: Hello, my daughter is 9 years old. She has a sty already for two months. It grew more and it is red. She has two lym...

Q: Hey, so me and my girlfriend were about to have sex and and 45 minutes before I had a erections like 6 in row within ...

218

173

138

98