I had my periods twice last month

Patient : I had my periods twice last month.then at the exact time of ovulation,I had intercourse.is it possible that I get pregnant with pre-ejaculation fluid .and my periods are late now.and this was first intercourse of mine.now,I'm having pain after intervals in my abdomen.my moods swing a lot these days.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is very minimal chance of you having a conception with a pre-ejaculate. But, sinc e it was your ovulation time and if you are not sure whether it was a pre-ejaculate or an ejaculation, it is always better to rule out pregnancy, considering the symptoms you have right now. Kindly do a pregnancy test, as your cycle is delayed. If negative, wait for your cycles and repeat the test after a week. It will help in ruling out pregnancy and act accordingly. Hope this helped. Regards