I had my son 19 months ago and never went

Q: I had my son 19 months ago and never went back for any check ups for me. I had 3 tears and was cut as well I ended up having 3 sets of stichers and I feel like they never healed or closes properly and they cause me daily pain. Also I fell as if I had a prolapse as well and constantly get thrush should I go see a doctor? I feel as if I would be wasting there time. It's ruining my sex life and causes me daily pain.

You should certainly see a doctor to get relief from your symptoms as you have been suffering from pain and it certainly will not waste their time.
A prolapse can follow fro repeated childbirth and premature bearing down efforts at birth and can get infected and necrosed. It can cause pressure symptoms and abnormal discharge and interfere with the daily sexual activities as well.
The gynecologist will need to examine you and run a few blood and urine tests. The treatment can be with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory and topical pain killers for an application. If it is an established prolapse, it may need surgical intervention.

Hope this helped.