I had my tubes tied 7 years ago with my

Patient

Q: I had my tubes tied 7 years ago with my 3rd and last baby/c-section. I'm not sure how exactly it was done.
I had intercourse on May 14th and my period was due on May 22, 2015, but did not start until May 28th. My periods are usually right on time or a day or two early. When I started on the 28th, it was real heavy with a lot of clotting and bad cramping. The second day was pretty heavy as well with clotting and cramping. The third day, yesterday, I was just spotting and the blood was brown. The fourth day, today, it's pink again.
Do you know what it could be? Should I be worried? Should I go to the Dr.?

Doctor