I had PROTECTED sex with my boyfriend a couple of

Patient

Q: I had PROTECTED sex with my boyfriend a couple of times last month. He also says he's infertile with only 2% chance of conceiving.

BUT now my period's late for about a week. I went to the doctor this morning and had a urine test. It turned out negative. She also did an ultrasound and didnt find anything conclusive. She just told me to wait for my period to come and see what happens in 2 weeks.

I had breast pain yesterday. It went away today, but I had a lot of white clumpy discharge. These usually are signs I'm having my period, but I really can't shake it off my mind.

Should i be worrying this much? I'm planning to take a HPT tomorrow with my boyfriend again.

Doctor