I had PS as a infant, for the past 3

Patient : I had PS as a infant, for the past 3 years I have been in and out of hospital with stomach problems. When I eat it hurts, I vomit instantly I feel full. My bowel habits have changed and I'm constantly in pain. No one can tell me what is wrong with me and I'm getting to the point I never want to get out of bed. What can I do
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of PS as an infant. This probably may not be related, a nd if related can be easily diagnosed with an upper GI Endoscopy and barium studies. You have now the problems for the last 3 years. You have pain on eating, instant vomiting, changed bowel habits. I would advise you the following: First of all to get an Upper GI Endoscopy, Barium studies and the routine tests of blood, urine and stool. CT scan of the abdomen, colonoscopy may be required as may be asked by a Gastroenterologist. You are already taking medicines and if all the investigations are normal, this may be a problem of IBS. I hope this answer helps you.