Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had relationship with my husband on 11 and 12 day of month

I had relationship with my husband on 11 and 12 day of month

Patient: I had relationship with my husband on 11 and 12 of my month. And today is 28 day of the month and m getting bit pain in my lower abdomen and there is some kind of swollen and pain in my breast. Is this the sign of pregnancy

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Since there has been 14 days time that has elapsed from your last intercourse, it is p ossible that you could be pregnant and able to appreciate the early pregnancy symptoms. Soreness of breast, mild abdominal aches, vomiting, nausea, etc are all early symptoms of pregnancy. However, they are not specific to pregnancy and could be premenstrual syndrome as well. Hence, kindly do a urine pregnancy test to confirm the pregnancy and consult a gynecologist accordingly. Till then continue the folic acid.Hope this helped.Regards