I had sex 2 weeks back within 2 hours of

Patient : I had sex 2 weeks back. within 2 hours of sex i took ipill. since i was in a hurry i dono whether the tablet has gone inside my mouth or it fell sumver. after 1 week i got light bleeding which was for more than 7 days. am i pregnant?
Symptoms:  Bleeding, stomach ache, head ache
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. There is a chance that you could be pregnant. I recommend that you get a preg test done as soon as possible. This will help you to reach a diagnosis about the pregnancy. If you are pregnant, please see a Doctor. They will help you with what to do next. All the best.