I had sex a day ago,im having headaches and cramps,am

Patient : I had sex a day ago,im having headaches and cramps,am i pregnant and is it too early to detect?
Symptoms:  Cramps,headache and back pain
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovula tion there is possibility of pregnancy. But usually possibility of pregnancy can be detected after around two weeks of intercourse. Abdominal cramps, headache etc you are having may be because of pelvic infection due to intercourse. If cramps persist, better to consult your doctor, get evaluated to find out the possibility of pelvic infection and take treatment accordingly. If you miss your expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.