I had sex and I'm afraid. Please help me with a good advice.

Patient : I'm a freshmen in highschool. I had sex with my boyfriend and didn't use condoms but he didn't cum inside me. Just to be sure I had the birth control pill right after but haven't had my period yet. It said that the pill would delay the date of when I get my period but it's beyond that. What should i do? Do you think I might be pregnant?
Doctor :   Your anxiety is understandable. Any unprotected sex is a risk. At your age, delayed periods are a strong possibility, t hat too you having taken emergency birth control pills. How frequent and regular your periods earlier? If still no further periods, get the urine tested to rule out the risk.