I had sex april 25th and ovulated may 6

Patient

Q: I had sex april 25th and ovulated may 6 and was supposed to get my period on the 18th but started a light bleeding that was brownish the 19th and it stayed brownish and light for 2/3 day and still light, show I be worried ?

Symptoms:  Light bleeding, mild cramps, drizzyness, short breathing for everything
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have some sort of bleeding disorder. This happens when you have a hormone levels which causes more necrosis of the uterus.

See a Doctor and get your hormone levels checked. Then, you will be able to reach a diagnosis. Hope this helps you. All the best.