I had sex everyday starting from march 26th(Thursday) to April

Patient

Q: I had sex everyday starting from march 26th(Thursday) to April 4th(Saturday) I was taking birth control pills but not taking them on time missed my pill Sunday march 29th but took a pill the next morning ..Saturday the 4th of April I had sex in the morning didn't take my pills at all after that so i missed pills twice my ovulation date was supposed to be April 8th 4 days after conception and today I have cramps & slight bleeding only a day after ovulation but I don't start my period till 2 weeks from now...could I be pregnant ? I also never bleed or cramp before during or after my ovulation. And I haven't had sex since that saturday morning (April 4th)

Doctor