I had sex for the first time april 5th while

Patient

Q: I had sex for the first time april 5th while I was on my period, however he didn't use a condom. I have been on birth control for the past five months though. He did not cum inside of me, he was really only in me for a minute or so- but I understand that precum can also cause pregnancy. My period ended april 10th and should be arriving again may 8th. But I've been paranoid and have taken pregnancy tests (one the 21st about two weeks after sex) and both results were negative. And one today (the 27th about three weeks) and it also came out negative. I know that if there were any hcg levels they'd probably be too low right now, again IF there were any. I've just been paranoid. But I should be fine since I have been on the pill, right?

Doctor

A:   Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
The chances of pregnancy are very low in your case as you are in your safe period days, did not ejaculated inside and you are on pill.
So please do not take any stress and don't be paranoid because stress will further delay your menses.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.

Good luck.