I had sex for the first time like a week ago

Patient : I had sex for the first time like a week ago but now my vagina lips have black marks and also inside my vagina. Is this normal? I'm freaking out.
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description, possibly the black marks you d escribed could be old abrasions due to friction during intercourse. If you are not having symptoms like redness, pain, edema etc, there is less possibility of infection. If you are having any of these symptoms, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated. Hope this helps Take care.