I had sex for the first time two five days

Patient

Q: I had sex for the first time two five days ago and i woke up today having to go to the bathroom alot and it burns and there is blood not alot but theres a light pink color i dont know what to do and im scared please HELP!!!

Doctor

A:   Hello dear,

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
It can be due to urinary tract infection, which is very common after sex.
So do not get scared and consult your treating doctor for the same and get yourself examined and urine culture and sensitivity test done to rule out the cause.
Maintain vaginal hygiene, drink a lot of water and wear cotton undergarments.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more information.

Good luck.