I had sex for the first time with protection

Q: I had sex for the first time with protection over a month ago I was bleeding constantly an the two weeks following we had sex again but since the last time I haven't had sex for 2 weeks an I am still bleeding an haven't stopped bleeding since but the bleeding hasn't stopped since the first time I had sex but the colour of the blood is a brownish colour not a red colour could you tell me what is up with me but the bleeding isn't loads it's only quite abit an how dangers can this be

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Brownish colored blood following sex could be due to an injury or due to an existing infection. You need to get a PV examination done to find out the exact cause.
If there has been consistent bleeding, a detailed evaluation needs to be done. It could be due to a hormonal imbalance and the FSH, LH, and thyroid profile can be done. If required your Gynecologist can ask you to get an ultrasound done too.

Tab. Tranexamic Acid can be taken to control the bleeding. It can be taken twice daily. But PV is mandatory to find out the diagnosis.

Hope this was helpful,