I had sex in January but he didn't cum and

Patient : I had sex in January but he didn't cum and got my period In February then I went on a school exchange to another continent for 3 months and I have missed my periods in March and April. Could this mean I'm pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The very fact that you got y our period post the sexual exposure you had, there is no chance of pregnancy. Periods may be delayed because of hormonal imbalance, stress, lack of sleep, e.t.c If you do not get the period by the end of this month, you can consult a gynecologist who will get the necessary tests done to find out the cause of your delayed periods. Hope this was helpful, Regards