I had sex just before periods

Patient : I had sex just before periods. Then i experienced some spotting. And then immediately my periods started. But with no pain at all. Just heavy bleeding. With terrible odour. Few days later, about 10 days i again experienced very light bleeding. Is there any thing to worry about ? Is it possible that i am pregnent ?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. The chances of pregnancy are less in your case as you had sex before your period. The imp lantation bleeding usually occurs 6-10 days after sex and it is light pinkish spotting for 2-3 days. If you missed your period then you should go for a home urine pregnancy test after 7 days of your missed period date to rule out pregnancy. Your symptoms can be due to infection also. You can consult a Gynecologist and get yourself examined and rule out the infection. Hope it was useful. Regards