I had sex last night and need to go off

Patient : I had sex last night and need to go off the pill today. Can I get pregnant from ejaculation that might still be inside me?
Doctor :   Hi. This is really a complicated question as it does not mention the need for going off the pills. is it that your course of 21 days getting over or what. If it is the last pill of the course, you will not be getting pregnant . if you are getting off the pills in between, this is difficult to say but the possibility can be there . So think of this before you take any decision. Hope this helps you