I had sex last Thursday for the first time I

Q: I had sex last Thursday for the first time I have had really bad cramps ever since, I also this morning I did feel sick, is there something I need to be worried about?

A:   Hi.
I can understand the plight you must be going through.

''THIS'' happens in some people and nothing much to worry about. Gets settled by 3 -4 days.
If you continue to have this problem of bad cramps and sickness, it is wort to visit the Doctor and tell the whole story, your symptoms and worries.
It is sometimes the urinary tract infection one get, you will need to check you blood and urine also.
Do not do sex till you are alright.

Hope this helps you.

Patient: I've been having it for 10 days now, I keep thinking am pregnant, could I be??