I had sex on 19th day of my cycle my

Patient

Q: I had sex on 19th day of my cycle. my first day of cycle was on 7th jan.. he dint ejaculate Inside. any chances of pregnancy?

Doctor

You were in your fertile period when you had sex with your partner. If he has not ejaculated inside and followed a withdrawal method then it is unlikely that you could get pregnant , but there are chances that even pre cum which contains sperms if had been ejaculated inside can get you pregnant. Unless you are absolutely sure, it is advisable to take an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs to avoid any unwanted conception.
I hope i have answered you query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards