Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had sex on 29th january and it was 6th dy of period

I had sex on 29th january and it was 6th dy of period

Patient: I had sex on 29th january and it was 6th day of her period and later on 11th feb. Till today she didnt get her periods and is one day delayed on her periods. Please tell me how many weeks pregnant is she?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.In case of her missing the period, kindly do a urine pregnancy test first. If positive, then her last menstrual cycle date must be considered as LMP that was 23 January. The pregnancy would be around 4 weeks 3 days as on 25/2/2015. Consult a Gynecologist further.Hope this helped.Regards