I had sex on my fertile day but my ovulation

Patient : I had sex on my fertile day but my ovulation day is in 3 more days and my partner came inside of me? Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query albeit small and specific. It is impossible to imagine or calculate when would the ovulat ion occur, I mean it is possible that it is preponed. You already had an unprotected intercourse in the fertile period. Yes, it is possible that pregnancy can occur. So if you do not want pregnancy, you have to take an Emergency pill. If you want pregnancy wait and watch what happens.