I had sex on the 5-2-15 and got a period

Patient

Q: I had sex on the 5-2-15 and got a light quick period on the 19-2-15 am 4 days late, could I be pregnant

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of your ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Minor variations in menstrual cycles can be seen due to many causes.
The scanty flow you got on 19th could be due to different causes like scanty menstrual flow due to hormonal imbalance, spotting in early pregnancy, bleeding due to causes like cervical erosion or polyp etc.
So, by the quantity of flow we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
If you want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once.

Take care.