I had sex the 13th and 16th took morning after

Q: I had sex the 13th and 16th took morning after pill twice, one on the Wednesday straight away and the other one happens early hours on Sunday morning 4 o'clock so took the morning after pill 3 o'clock the next afternoon, got back with my partner the following Saturday had unprotected sex, never used nothing and then 3 other occasions, in may and begging of June, my period was due the 6th of June no sign of it was taking pregnancy tests all negative, took a pregnancy test yesterday came up 1-2 weeks on a clear blue, who is the dad I needs help.

Unfortunately it is not possible to find out who is the father of the child has you have had multiple intercourse sessions with 2 partners in the same cycle. Although you have taken contraceptive emergency pills on 2 occasions, there could still be a possibility of pregnancy considering the failure rate of the pill. Also, there could be a possibility of delayed ovulation and you could have conceived from your next partner.
Only a DNA karyotyping of the fetus and the father can predict thr paternity. However , it can be difficult to perform in early pregnancy and involves a legal opinion and can be expensive.
Feel free to write back for further clarifications.
Hope this helped.

Patient: If I went for a scan would they be able to tell me dates and things, who would you say is the dad by being a doctor? X if it says 1-2 weeks pregnant on my clear blue
Doctor: Hello,
On a scan we can only tell you the gestational period but it cannot tell anything about the paternity.
As stated earlier, since you have had intercourse multiple times with 2 partners in the same cycle, with dates we cannot comment on the paternity.
Hope this helped.